Author: Andrei Baronov |
Size: 340 Kb |
Requires: Win All |
License: Freeware |
Downloaded: 3735 Times
#1 - #2 - #3 - #4
If you are fan of the game and are looking for a little bit more challenging plays than what some other tools consider a 'super-duper paranoid level', try this one! If you are utterly lost, you can cheat a little bit - the Expert is there to suggest to you a position for the next move, the move itself or the complete game solution. I also found it useful to print the game in case I'm planning to travel or just to play while watching a DVD.
It's easy to learn to play. The goal is to fill in the empty cells, one number in each, so that each column, row, and region contains the numbers 1-9 exactly once.
- Game generation: A new game is generated in two steps. First, a random valid SuDoKu board is generated with all cells open. Second, cells are randomly cleared and the program checks for the uniqueness of the resulting solution. Once the maximum number of cells is removed, the game generation is complete.
- Suggest Position/Move/Solve the Game: There are toolbar help buttons that will suggest a position for the next move, open the next cell or solve the game.
- Game Rating: The rating system is definitely something I'm planning to improve. See this topic in my blog for the current rating system.
- Code Copy/Paste: Also something I'm planning to improve. Before you paste the code, please review it in the preview dialog (see screenshot) as this operation will clear undo/redo buffer.
- Print: The program prints two identical copies of the board on one page. The plan is to make print layout customizable by user.