Author: SuperSoft |
Size: 962 Kb |
Requires: Win All |
License: Freeware |
Downloaded: 5984 Times
#1 - #2 - #3 - #4
This game, the quite essential classic arcade game, was originally created by Namco in the early 1980s. The idea is a simple one - guide Pacman around the maze and eat all the little blue dots while avoiding those nasty ghosts.
• The game currently has 25 levels and it comes with a level editor for almost unlimited amounts of levels you can create.
• My game also has different styles of lines (the original game only had one type) and different colour pills and power pills plus there are quite a few pickups and something called "tools" you can pick up that do special things (like the "shoes" tool that doubles your speed).
• The game has nice graphics and the most important advantage is: It is very good controlable!
• It supports two languages : romanian and english.
• A must for every Pacman fan!
• Game type : Maze Arcade