Author: Omincron Software |
Size: 44.1 Mb |
Requires: Win All |
License: FreeWare |
Downloaded: 2521 Times
#1 - #2 - #3 - #4 - #5
Lions of the Atlantic is an amazing naval combat/trading simulation set in and around Europe during the 15th and 16th centuries. Build up fleets of powerful warships, equip them with cannon and crew, sail into battle, defeat your enemies, make a fortune trading, take on missions for the ruling heads of Europe, follow the extensive and exciting storyline, build a manufacturing empire, collect rare goods to sell, explore Europe, hunt pirates, make friends (and enemies), and much more.
* All of Europe, plus parts of Africa and Asia, is yours to explore and dominate.
* Twenty different 3d-modeled warships and trading vessels to build and use
* 20+ missions across Europe
* Dozens of cities in 22 countries to visit
* 116 different cargoes to trade
* Dozens of factories to construct, each of which produces different goods.
* Multiple natural resource deposits to harvest.
* Stunning 3d graphics.
* 24-page manual describes various facets of the game.
* Tactical ship battles with up to 18 ships in one battle.
* Extensive diplomacy system.
* Many different mission types.
* You can command multiple fleets at a time, and give them orders.
* Complete crew structure allows you to promote officers and captains to handle your ships.
* Captains and officers can gain levels, making your ships more efficient.
* Music by Justin R. Durban
* Won fifth place in the 4E5 contest last year.
Start the game by clicking on the ship on the upper left of the map