Author: Draghici Liviu (MeeKee) |
Size: 3.81 Mb |
Requires: Win All |
License: FreeWare |
Downloaded: 2493 Times
#1 - #2 - #3 - #4 - #5
A fun platform game! It can be played solo or with a friend. It contains modes like Story, Cooperative, Medal Courses and custom levels with medals to win, plus some bonus mini-games.
It includes a map editor too!
The basic ideea to win in Mario vs Mario 5 is to collect the colored coins(red or green) and then reach the winpoint(question ballon). You can do this in 6 diffrent game modes:
* single-medalrun: the medal you recive depends on the number of lives you have when you reach the winpoint
(ex: 3 lives = gold). In this gamemode you can have large levels.(ex: more then just the 640x480 screen)
* single-rush: the same as single-medalrun but this time with killing spikes that keep moving twords you. So
this is more like a time attack gamemode.
* multi-coinrun-classic - in this gamemode you just have a small screen(640x480) and the 2 marios fighting each
other(like in the older Mario vs Mario games)
* multi-coinrun-rush - in this gamemode both marios have to avoid the killing spikes to reach the winpoint and win
(same as single-rush but this time in 2). Levels can be large.
* multi-coinrun-2views - in this gamemode each mario have its own view. The screen is split in 2 horizontally. Levels
can be large.
* multi-cooperative - this is like the 2views gamemode but this time the 2 marios should help each others to win.
In this gamemode it doesnt matter the mario that reaches first the winpoint. They are both winners if one of them reaches it!