Author: AUS-PC-Soft |
Size: 5.72 Mb |
Requires: Win All |
License: Freeware |
Downloaded: 1791 Times
#1 - #2 - #3 - #4 - #5
Magnum Opus is the successor to the programs The Daily Crossword (a PC-DOS program current from 1992 to 1994) and Crossword Express (a program with versions for Windows and Apple Macintosh, current from 1994 to 2009).
It has a wide range of features which allow you to create (both manually and automatically) the diverse range of puzzles
1) Right click on the zip file's icon. This will give you a pop-up menu.
2) One of the items on this menu is Extract all. Click on this option.
3) You will be asked where you would like to put the extracted files. Complete this selection and click Extract.
4) A folder called MagnumOpus will appear in the location you nominated. Open this folder and double click on MagnumOpus.jar to start the program.
5) For greater convenience, create a shortcut to MagnumOpus.jar, and drag the shortcut onto the desk top.
Begin exploring the world of Magnum Opus.