Author: Joris Wit |
Size: 835 Kb |
Requires: XP/Vista/7 |
License: Freeware |
Downloaded: 1510 Times
#1 - #2 - #3 - #4 - #5
Quality Sokoban game. Sokoban is a puzzle game in which you have to push boxes to storage locations in a maze. Sounds easy, but the levels get harder and harder.
Features include advanced game playing with the mouse, skin support, and multi-language support.
* The 50 original Sokoban levels
* Infinite "undo" and "redo"
* Very advanced Skin support
* Reading of many types of levelsets (XSB, RDF, G4B, XML, ...)
* Conversion of levelsets to XSB, G4B, SOK and SLC
* Saving and restoring positions
* Saving and playing solutions
* Mouse support (+drag&drop pushing)