Author: Filip Hofer |
Size: 55.7 Mb |
Requires: XP/Vista/7 |
License: Shareware $ 9.90 |
Downloaded: 668 Times
#1 - #2
Play the game of kings in this all-round chess application with high-resolution graphics. Choose your style and difficulty level for your training or leisure games. The application is compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP; both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
Chess 2013 is installed as a trial version. It allows to test the basic functionality for two hours. The purchase removes this limit and unlocks all features.
* 9 levels of opponent and advisor. From beginner to grandmaster.
* Advanced artificial intelligence. Good moves in all phases of the game.
* Move evaluation. Numeric evaluation of the current position.
* Visual styles. Choose chess pieces, board, and background theme.
* Ease of use. Quick installation, intuitive gameplay.
* Move hints. Anytime you need advice.
* Timed games. Set a game clock and a bonus per move.
* Save & load games. Portable Game Notation (PGN) format.
* View & play games of the chess masters. Downloadable content.
* Main variation. See what moves are expected by the computer (updated live).
* Chessboard editor. Arrange interesting positions or modify existing.
* Smart taken pieces display. Have a look.
* Customer support.
* Online payment - immediate delivery via email.
* 30-day money-back guarantee.
2 Hour Free Trial
Win 8, 7, Vista, and XP