Author: FZ Games |
Size: 1.74 Mb |
Requires: Win All |
License: Freeware |
Downloaded: 13505 Times
#1 - #2 - #3 - #4 - #5
Mario Quest is a platformer with a difference. Once you enter a level, the timer will start to count down from 120 seconds.
This is how much time you are allowed to spend in this level, picking up as many stars as you can. If this timer runs out before you can collect all of the stars, you will still advance to the next level.
Once you have visited each course, and fought Bowser 3 times, the amount of stars you manage to collect in the time given will affect how the game ends!
* Be careful! If Mario is hurt, he will shrink! If he is hurt again, it's game over for you!
* Power mushrooms can be used to make Mario grow back to his normal size.
* 10 Coins collected will grant you a power mushroom.
* If you are already full size, and you collect a power mushroom, you can keep one in your reserve box, which will be given to you when needed!
* You only have one life, so take care of it!
* Enemies can be dealth with by jumping on their heads, but be careful, this won't work on all enemies!
* "!" Blocks are full of goodies. Jump up and hit them from underneath.
* Bowser is persisant, but he will go down after jumping on his head a few times. Keep clear of his fire breath!
By default, the keyboard is used to control Mario. Pressing the 'C'key on the title screen will toggle between Keyboard and Gamepad controls.
Arrows = Move
Shift = Run
Ctrl = Jump
D-Pad/Joystick = Move
Button 1 = Run
Button 2 = Jump